Thursday, January 23, 2014

Are Paraplegics Unbelievable at Doing Splits?



I for one am a damn good Twister player.  But are there others out there who can compete, possibly even embarrass me out there on the Twister field?  Paraplegics.  I like to think there is no limit to what these people's legs can do....other than walk of course.  These people may be so flexible to the point where they don't even feel it.  They can literally bend around the mat better than Gumby, Stretch Arm Strong, and Owen Hart combined. 

If I were forming an elite competitive Twister team this would be my Starting 5:

1.  Professor X














Professor X can do anything he wants essentially.  Stop time, get inside your head, kill you if he concentrates too hard.  These are essentials in Twister you just can't teach.  Definitely my Ace in the hole.


2.  Christopher Reeve
















Christopher Reeves was Superman at one point, and he has the distinction of being the only Quadriplegic on this list.  His whole body can get around the Twister pad flawlessly.  When he was alive..


3.  Rose Mcgowan (Planet Terror)

 

I know what you're saying.  She's not a paraplegic, she shouldn't count.  Well she has a machine gun for a leg and that's pretty damn cool in my book.  Let's see someone call her out for slipping off red.  Not to mention, every team needs a smokin hot lady to distract the other team. 

4.  Oscar Pistorius


Oscar is one of the fastest people on the planet and has legs like Daggers.  We all remember when he threatened to stomp his Girlfriend to death with his metal legs and then showed her mercy by just shooting her through a door.  Intimidation....my team!


5.  Steven Hawking




















Steven Hawking would be my player coach.  Vast knowledge of the Universe, talks like a bad ass, and is someone the others will respect.  He may also have some Professor X like abilities, and he is pretty damn scary.   





 

No comments:

Post a Comment